Sunday, May 16, 2010

Welcome

I have been wanting to start a blog for months now and here it is...my humble little blog. Please don't expect much from this blog. It's just a place to chronicle our crazy little life in our crazy hairy house (aka apartment)!
I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, grand-daughter, sister-in-law, daughter-in-law, cousin, friend, and pet owner/pet slave.... My daughter is 1 month old and her pet sisters are 2 kitties and uno doggy! My wonderful Hubby Josh has just started college and we are super excited to have our daughter Evalyn in the family. I'm pretty sure her first words will be either "Sadie! No!" or possibly "Parvati get DOWN!"
Now for quick intro... the players in the Hairy Little House are as follows:

Me: aka Casey, aka Wifey, aka Miss Priss, aka Hun, aka The Mama

Josh: aka Hubby, aka Babe, aka My Love, aka The Daddy, aka "Hey you take me out to pee!" (translated from dog language)

Evalyn: aka Eavie, aka The Baby, aka Pretty, aka Eavie Mack, aka Fuss, aka the Pot (Fuss Pot that is) (previously aka The Parasite)

Sadie Bear: aka Bear Bear, aka The Butt, aka The Bear

Parvati: aka pure evil (according to the Babe), the Princess, My special

Cerryl: aka Monster, aka Fat Kid, aka Orange Kitty, aka Addict, aka Budda

Also temporarily joining the household is...

Joe: aka Uncle Joe, aka Jodo of the 9 Fingers (according to the Babe)

I live in a 2 bedroom apartment in Utah... with 2 cats, a dog, a baby, and a husband... and boy does our life get Hairy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment