Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let's try this again...

One of my New Year's resolutions is to keep a blog...again. I am making a goal with myself to update at least once a week. Hopefully I will get in a good groove and will be able to do more, but let's be honest, I'm not that interesting and don't have a lot to say ;)

As a brand-new stay-at-home mommy I have found myself simultaneously with no time on my hands to do anything more than the essentials and lots of thinking/dreaming time while nursing our newest addition, Baby Jack. Pinterest has infected my life and thanks to internet on my phone, I spend most of my nursing time scrolling through pins and getting wonderful ideas of things I will never have the time or energy to do! For those who don't know (hi mom and dad!!) Pinterest is a website where people can share and organize ideas for anything and everything. Check it out, but beware of the addictive nature.

In other news my wonderful, amazing better-half has recently been offered a great promotion opportunity and after agonizing decisions we have decided to accept. This is bitter-sweet for me as many know we were planning on moving to Florida in the next few months. His new position is Assistant General Manager at his current Firehouse Subs store and later this year he will be promoted again to General Manager when his boss opens the new Firehouse Subs in Provo, UT. Josh really loves his job and the people he works with and he is GREAT at it. That, coupled with the fact that I can now stay home with my babies if I choose to, is what prompted us to stay. So for now we are just going to see how things go with Josh's new store and take things one day at a time :)

-Oh and keep me honest people, if it's been awhile since a post hound me! I really want to keep this resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment